ABC Motors Company Limited is looking for a dynamic and motivated person that wants to be part of a team of professionals and work in a dynamic environment.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations and ensure regular review, updates and communication.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements are implemented
- Carry out safety inspections and fire drills and ensure that fire alarms tests are correctly reported.
- Establish a structured program of health & safety training throughout the Company
- Manage and devise the agenda for and distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Degree in Occupational Health & Safety
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
The applicants are required to send their CV to the Human Resources Department, before the 30th October 2020, at:
ABC Motors Company Limited
ABC Center,2nd Floor
Or by email:
The Management reserves the right not to appoint anyone following this advert
We are an equal opportunity employer